Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 20 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from an online webshop for sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Brussels and a regional office in Walloon Brabant.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects.
To sustain its expansion, System Solutions Luxembourg S.A. is looking for an
ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F)
As an enthusiastic sales person, you will:
• Build and execute a successful sales approach to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue in your territory;
• Develop new accounts;
• Achieve sales goals;
• Build strong & long-term relationships with clients.
• 4-5 years relevant working experience on the Luxembourg’s market;
• A good understanding of IT industry practices;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills;
• Capacity to quickly adapt to a new environment;
• Verbal and written communication skills in French and English are mandatory;
• Self-motivated individual, proactive able to demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude;
• Sense of team spirit.
• The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers;
• A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment;
• A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.