Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 23 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'. System Solutions was rewarded "Cloud Provider of the Year" in 2017 and "ICT Company of the Year" in 2018.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects. System Solutions was elected "Best Workplace 2018" by its staff.
Within our Staffing & Recruitment department, you will be responsible for:
- IT professionals’ sourcing and talent-scouting
- Customer relationship management during the all recruitment/staffing process
- Strategic, pro- active pipelining to prepare for mid/long term recruitment goals or project-based activity
- Source, interview and present talent on a specific role
- Identify potential candidates through the use of user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking and web sourcing
- Proactively research and generate new/creative sourcing ideas
- Ensure an excellent candidate/customer experience through prompt follow up and communication
- Keep abreast of trends, developments and industry activity; Know the competitive landscape and provide relevant information feeds to the business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- 2+ years’ experience of recruiting/sourcing ICT professionals for corporate and/or search firms
- Up-to-date with social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools; Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Creative thinking to continuously come up with innovative ways of identifying, connecting and engaging with candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to engage candidate by phone and email and attract them with the job proposal
- Ability to prioritize the workload and deliver under tight deadlines; Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches.
- Ability to manage candidates, diversify sourcing, promote employer in the marketplace and manage interview process.
- Your usual way of working is reliability and commitment to get the job done
- You are a team player.
- You have good presentation skills
- MS Office skills- including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken) and/or German languages
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.