Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 24 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from an online webshop for sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects.
Under the authority of the Development and Innovation, the data developer / analyst will be in charge of the implementation and the development of our ETL/datawarehouse and other data interfaces between systems, but also develop and deliver innovative solutions to solve complex data usage problems.
- Work cross functionally with the Business Apps Management and Infrastructure teams
- Participate in the development activities with an emphasis on extensibility and performance
- Participate in the technical and architecture design of data usage
- Participate to enhance data quality & governance
- Explore data, identify patterns and relationship
- Utilize the latest techniques in ETL, Datawarehouse, Data interface, ESB and webservices to enhance data usage and finally user experience for our internal/external customers
- Take over issues not fixed by Tier 1 & 2 support teams related to Data Topic
- Create and maintain technical documentation
● Master’s degree in scientific field, preferably in Computer Science
● Demonstrated proficiency in ETL (Talend), data interface, webservices concept & languages
● Experience Talend ETL is a must or Java skill and a deep interest in data management
● Understanding and experience in developing of data architecture, ESB and ETL/Datawarehouse design
● Understanding of version control processes and version control systems
● Pragmatic, analytical and problem-solving skills
● A strong team player able to work with external providers, to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
● Curious and creative, autonomous and dynamic
● Be a driver for change and innovation, support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
● Fluent in English (German and/or French is a plus)
● at least 3 years of experience
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.