Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 24 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from an online webshop for sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects.
You provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
With a good technical knowledge, you are able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
Your objective is to create value that will help preserve the firm’s effectiveness and at a high level of security.
Your main job functions will be to provide helpdesk support (1st level) and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction in a Windows domain environment. This includes:
- Telephone support and remote user assistance
- Basic user training
- Help users with most common used applications (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- Prepare, install and maintain end-user devices (PCs, thin clients, VoIP phones, etc.)
- Maintain MFPs (toner, paper, paper jam, etc.)
- Configure and deploy mobile devices (BlackBerry UEM)
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and video calls
- Create and maintain user documentation
- Participate in helpdesk database development
- Monitor the infrastructure and manage warnings and alerting
- Assist the operations team in various tasks (preparation or assistance on projects, test new versions and features of hardware/software, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience in similar environments OR similar experience in service desk and support structures
- Excellent verbal/written communication in German, English and/or French are considered a key asset
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Windows desktop OS and Office package
- Familiarity with macOS and Apple devices is an advantage
- General understanding of network infrastructure and Microsoft server environments
- Good knowledge in PC hardware, Printers, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android), VoI
- Good technical skills, curious, passionate for ICT and self-learner
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills (end-user oriented)
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to details
- Stress resilience and able to work on multiple items simultaneously, flexible in terms of afterhours support and planned weekend work as needed
- Team player
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first-class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.