Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 23 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
For one of our clients, owner and manager of electricity networks and natural gas pipelines in Luxembourg, this company currently employs more than 700 people and offers career opportunities to support its development. More than 280,000 electricity customers and some 45,000 customers connected to natural gas require commitment, technological innovations, quality of service and daily safety.
To work based on this client, System Solutions Luxembourg S.A. is looking for a
Consultant with a virtualization, storage and backup backend profile to perform all tasks related to the Hosting Platform.
Examples of tasks (not exhaustive):
- Performing operational tasks on VMware
- Various actions on VM, datastore, VLAN config, etc.
- Performing operational tasks on NetApp
- Various actions on volumes, LUN, etc.
- Performing operational tasks on NetBackup
- Backup and restore mainly
- Daily and weekly HealthCheck
- Miscellaneous reporting
- Follow-up/Update of HoPla operating documents and procedures
- Intervention on tickets involving HoPla actions/assistance
For the technical knowledge part, here are our current needs:
- Basic knowledge of VMware and standard operator actions
- Basic knowledge of NetApp and standard operator actions
Knowledge in the following areas would be appreciated:
- Scripting (mainly powershell)
- Cisco UCS (with Fabric InterConnect)
- Using ServiceNow
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers;
- A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages;
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.