Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 23 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from an online webshop for sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects.
Today, System Solutions Luxembourg is looking for an
Under the responsibility of the Project Manager, you will be in charge of the planning of the consultancy missions and small project in accordance with the company’s methodology and clients’ business objectives.
- Assist the project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects
- Identify needs that can be successfully addressed by projects
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Manage planning of :
- consultancy missions
- small projects
- small interventions
- Create Project Plans
- Monitor Project Progress
- Report Project Results
- Degree in computer science, information technology or another relevant field of study;
- Highly organized and multi-taskers oriented;
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with specific Project Management/IT methodologies (Prince 2, PMBOK or AGILE, ITIL...) is a distinct asset;
- Strong analytical skills paired with MS Project skills;
- Able to easily adapt to changing circumstances;
- Excellent verbal/written communication;
- Good presentation and representative skills;
- Stress resistant and able to work on multiple priorities/projects;
- Fluency in English and French both written and spoken is mandatory. A good level of German is considered as an asset.
- The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism and the quality of the services and support to its customers.
- A competitive salary package along with extra-legal advantages, recognition through continuous training as well as a convivial and enriching work environment.
- A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.