System Solutions and it's partners have the pleasure to invite you to their Grand Prix on 5th July at the Burglinster Castle.
A lot of subjects on the starting grid: Data Protection, IT service recovery, Information Management strategy, Secure approach for BYOD, Increasing capacity without complexity, Manage complex IT environments...
And the Winner of the «Grand Prix» will be ... YOU !
To win: 3x2 Gold tickets for the formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix
2.00 pm Warm up: Registration with coffee and refreshments
2.30 pm Qualifying: PLENARY SESSION
• The current regulations about data protection by a guest speaker from PWC
• Evolution of the legal value of e-mail within a company by MNKS
• Bring-Your-Own-Device: Do not condemn, give responsibilities by Soluxions IT Magazine
3.45 pm Pitstop: Break
4.00 pm Race 1: BREAK OUT SESSIONS (Choose 1 of the following racing circuits)
• Innovative solutions for virtual infrastructure management and data Protection by Veeam
• How to create an information management strategy by linking technology across IT, legal, and business needs by Symantec
• Put BYOD to work for your organization through a simple, secure approach based on virtualization by Citrix /System Solutions
4.30 pm Race 2: BREAK OUT SESSIONS (Choose 1 of the following racing circuits)
• Guarantee IT Service recovery and eliminate downtime by fully protecting business-critical applications and IT Services by Virtualsharp
• Increasing storage functionality while reducing complexity represents a challenge for all storage environments by HP
• Manage complex IT environments with Microsoft System Center 2012 by System Solutions
5.00 pm Podium: Happy hour: cocktail in the Burglinster Castle courtyard anddrawing of 3x2 Gold tickets for the formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix
During the afternoon, you can assist to different live demonstrations such as:• Deployment of a comprehensive and flexible reporting solution fully integrated in SharePoint· Deliver data, apps and dekstops to any device
Location: Burglinster Castle 8, rue du Château L-6162 Bourglinster